What is a Follow Up Alert?
Requirements for Follow up Alert
Steps to create a Follow-up Alert
- Click on the defects tab so as to turn on the defects module.
- From the defects grid select the defect for which you want to set up a flag to follow up.
- Now for creating a follow up alert click on the ‘flag for follow up’ button and a flag for follow up dialog box will open up. Fill in the following details:
- To display the information bar for your follow up alert, double click with the follow up flag on the defect. A defect details dialog box will pop up and will display a yellow information bar with the follow up alert.
- To close the dialog box click on cancel button.